Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Spaghetti-O's & Sweet Potato Fries


This was lunch I made for my son Today. Chef Boyardee Spaghetti-O's are so good and we miss them so much. Well, really I miss them more. so I attempted to try my own.

Ingredients for soup:
2 cups of Creamy Tomato Soup(dairy-free)
1 cup rice "Zoo Animal" pasta(uncooked)-I used "Mrs. Leepers" brand.
2 tablespoons Almond Milk
1/8 teaspoon Basil
1/8 teaspoon Garlic
1/2 teaspoon Parsley
pepper to taste

1 cup frozen sweet potato fries

Directions:
Cook sweet potato fries according to package.
Boil water and add noodles in a medium saucepan. Cook according to directions.
In a separate saucepan heat the tomato soup on medium.
Add milk, basil, garlic,parsley,and pepper.
Cook until heated thoroughly.
Drain noodles and add to tomato soup.
Serve immediately.

1 comment: